Exam session dates
Examination publication timetable
- January 2020 - 2nd December 2019
- May 2020 - 30th March 2020 (TBC)
- Resits 2020 - TBC
Exam Support through the Disability Advisory and Support Service
If you have strict religious requirements that may affect your attendance at examinations arranged centrally, you must complete the Examination and Religious Observance form obtainable from the Student Services Centre in person or online here. Failure to do so may result in an exam absence being recorded.
Department resources and guidance
- See left hand navigation menus on this page
Syllabuses contain details of assessments and weightings
Student handbooks contain further information about assessments
- A-Z lists of staff policies and student policies include Academic Appeals, Academic Procedure, Aegrotat Policy, Examinations, Plagiarism, Work and Attendance of Students. Also see the "Manual of Academic Procedures".
- Faculty: Teaching and Learning Support Office
- University: Teaching and Learning Support Office
- University: External Examiners