Have your say
Our commitment to you
The School of Computer Science is committed to working with students to provide the best possible all-round experience.
If you're not satisfied with something (or if you are!) then please tell us!
Our responses to your Course Evaluation Questionnaires (CEQs)
Your feedback to us about your Course Units forms an essential part of our continuous process of review. Each semester we publish a summary of your feedback from the CEQs, and what we're doing about it.
Make your voice heard
- Use our on-line Suggestions Box.
- Leave a suggestion in the Suggestions Box on the wall near Tootill 1.
- Talk to your Student Rep on the UG Staff-Student Committee - click for names, photos and email addresses of your reps.
- Email or visit your Year Tutor - click for tutors names, contact details and Open Hour.
- Talk to your Personal Tutor, either in your regular Tutorial Slot, or any other time.
- Talk to any other lecturer.
- Visit the Student Support Office.