Computer Science Student Support Office
Temporary provision from 21st September 2020
The safety of staff and students is our number one priority and the decision has been made that traditional departmental student support offices will remain closed for the time being. This is to reduce student and staff traffic in these buildings. We recommend that you contact SSO via email in the first instance, however if you need to speak a member of the team in person or require urgent welfare support you can visit the team in the new FSE South Campus Support Hub.
The South Campus Support Hub is located in the Booth Street East building (number 26 on the campus map) and is open Monday to Friday between 10am - 4pm with 2pm-4pm for pre-booked appointments only, from 21st September.
We provide administrative support for teaching and for all undergraduate, taught & research postgraduates, full & part-time students, from registration to graduation.
- General issues by email email@example.com.
- Telephone: 0161 306 8155
Staff & Responsibilities
- Hannah Cousins - Teaching and Learning Manager
- Lisa Wright - Undergraduate Administrator
- Cameron MacDonald - Undergraduate Assistant
- Graham Richardson - Senior Postgraduate Programmes Administrator
- Chris Calland - Postgraduate Assistant
- Mabel Yau - Careers and Employability Officer
- Daisy Towers - Student Support Office Assistant
- Alyx Adams - Student Support Office Assistant
Marketing for, and recruitment of, all students is undertaken within the External Affairs Office - the handover point from the External Affairs Office to the Student Support Office is at registration.
Timetabling & lecture room bookings are handled by the Academic Support Office (ACSO).