Computer Science Student Support
In person support
Student Support in the Faculty of Science and Engineering
The South Campus hub will be based in Engineering Building A.The hub will be able to answer general queries from any student. You can find it on the campus map. Opening hours are Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00.
The Engineering Building A hub is based on the ground floor, adjacent to the main entrance - a digital floor plan is available to aid orientation. As you enter the building you will find our support area beside the main stairwell. Our helpful and friendly student service team aim to resolve student queries or refer and signpost appropriately.
Staff & Responsibilities
- Graham Richardson - Senior Postgraduate Administrator
- Mabel Yau- Placement and Employability Officer
- Lisa Wright - Undergraduate Administrator
- Cameron MacDonald - Undergraduate Assistant
- Chris Calland - Postgraduate Assistant
- Alyx Adams - Undergraduate Assistant
- Guy Malkin - Student Support and Welfare Administrator
- Maria Sloan - Student Support and Welfare Administrator
- Arsene Werlen- Undergraduate Student Support Intern
- Sharon Chai -Postgraduate Intern
- Selina Low- Student Experience Intern
Marketing for, and recruitment of, all students is undertaken within the External Affairs Office - the handover point from the External Affairs Office to the Student Support Office is at registration.