Computer Science Student Support
In person support
Student Support in the Faculty of Science and Engineering
The School of Engineering Stduent Services Hub is located on the first floor of Engineering Building A, by the main stairway from the South Entrance. Our helpful and friendly student service team aim to resolve student queries or refer and signpost you to help appropriately. The student services hub is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- You can contact the relevant team by email using one of the email addresses below:
- firstname.lastname@example.org: general queries; advice on University policies and services.
- email@example.com: student record queries; registration advice and guidance; timetable queries/clashes; ATAS/Visa advice; extension to study period; disserttion/project topics; allocation and supervisors; change of programme; return to study; professional accreditation
- firstname.lastname@example.org: student societies support; SSCL/student rep support; employability; graduation; PASS; academic advising; communications; summer internship programme; surveys (course unit and NSS).
- email@example.com: mitigating circumstances; interruptions; disability coordinator support; general wellbeing support (appointments and helping you access the support you need).
- firstname.lastname@example.org: attendance and engagement monitoring.
- email@example.com: course unit selection.
- firstname.lastname@example.org: placement support and coordination.
- email@example.com: academic appeals; malpractice and student complaints.
- If you are unsure which email to use then use firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Telephone: 0161 549 1288
If you have lost any property within Kilburn/IT Buildings, please check with:
- Kilburn Building porters' lodge (telephone) located at the ground floor entrance adjacent to University Place
- The University of Manchester Visitors' Centre where lost property is accumulated daily.