4th Year Welcome Week: 28th September 2020 - 2nd October 2020
In welcome week fourth year MEng students must:
- Register with the University (click to register).
- Register with the Department of Computer Science (details below).
- In the past, there have been problems for final year MEng students registering their course unit choices, so enter your choices on paper, email them to SSO and SSO enter them into Campus Solutions on your behalf. The paper course choices form is
- MEng Course Choices 2020
- MEng Course Choices 2020 - HCI
- Before 16:00 on 16th October register course choices by emailing the form to SSO.
- Before 5pm (strict deadline at midnight!) on 23rd October submit Industrial Placement Report on Moodle.
- PGT (postgraduate taught) timetable - showing the year long timetable with course units including a timetable specifically for MEng fourth years.
Register with the Department of Computer Science
- Department Registration is via BlackBoard. There will be a meeting on 5th October at 10am with the 4th Year Tutor via Zoom